Measure your online life. RescueTime is a web-based automated time tracking and management tool.
RescueTime for Android tracks how users spend time on their mobile device. It notes how much time is spent on apps and phone calls. The app then reports an efficiency score, top distractions, and categories of activity on the user’s mobile device. The stopwatch tool allows users to manually track events such as meetings and exercise. Users can then set the productivity as they finish, without visiting the website. The mobile app works great on its own but even better when combined with the desktop application. All new users receive 14 days of Pro Web Reporting mode. After the trial period it reverts to free mode until upgraded from the RescueTime site. Pro Solo RescueTime costs US $9.00 a month, full year at a discounted $72.00, if you want to keep premium services.
- Accurate automatic time tracking of your mobile apps
- Report your voice call time
- Know where your web site time is spent
- Productivity reports, alerts, goals to manage your digital life
- Historical reporting to see your progress
- Privacy options to chose what you care about Wonder where your day went? RescueTime is an automatic time and attention tracker that helps individuals and teams propagate good processes and eliminate bad habits. Fight information overload and multitask thrash!
Our Android app tracks how you spend your mobile time, works great on its own but even better when combined with our computer app. RescueTime for Android works by noting how long you spend in your mobile apps and phone calls, reporting back to you your efficiency score, top distractions and categories right on your mobile device. There is a handy stopwatch tool for manually tracking things like meetings and exercise, and you can set the productivity as you finish it, without visiting the website.Full reports and charts, along with goals and alerts features, are available via the web app, and integrate tightly with your computer time, if you add that.Existing RescueTime users can easily add our Android app to their accounts for free. New users, you’ll get a lifetime free individual web account when activating your app. All new users also get 14 days of Pro web reporting mode, which then reverts to free mode (still very popular!) until upgraded from our site. Be sure to try the desktop / laptop app too. One account is all you need for as many devices as you have.Key features of Pro are:
- Details reporting, like (Android) contact’s names for phone calls and (PC) document names
- Website time reporting on computer and mobile
- (PC only) FocusTime opt-in distraction blocking
- Set alerting rules to get nudged when you spend too much time on distractions or cheer you on when you hit your goals
- Unlimited data history (Free shows recent 2 months only)Pro Solo RescueTime costs US $9.00 a month, full year at a discounted $72.00, if you want to keep premium services. Free version is free!
- Additional information: Updated 26 February 2014
- Size: 756 k
- Installs: 10,000 – 50,000
- Current Version: 3.1.5
- Requires Android: 2.1 and up
- Content Rating: Low Maturity
- 2014-02-26 3.1.5 fix tracking schedule feature
- 2014-02-18 3.1.4 fix bug in activity tracking when call history disabled
- 2014-02-15 3.1.3 minor fix in pause history sync with call log history
- 2014-02-11 3.1.2 fix in pause history, should also fix sometimes bug in sync tracking schedule
- 2014-02-06 3.1.1 minor time resolution boost, improve troubleshoot, re-use same browser tab for reports
- 2014-02-04 3.1.0 recognize Daydream, improve wake/sleep logic, option for tracking in lock screen on status